Masters League Current Standings - Masters League points to date

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 am

The current standings in the Masters League can be found here:-

Masters League Current Points Table - All Classes

If you expect to see your name and/or your points but you find one or both are missing, it will be for one or both of the following reasons:-

1 - You have not passed onto me your Date of Birth

and/or

2 - You have not yet scored any points in the 2009 season.

If you have sent me your date of birth AND you have scored points this season but you do not appear on the list, please message me and I will sort out why.

I am aware that there are many more Masters and some have scored points but without a DoB I cannot place them in the correct age class so they simply will not be listed.

At some point I will sort out with NP how he wishes to receive this information for publishing on the UK Slalom Website along with all the other points. But for now, I propose to upload Word Documents showing this information.

I am still missing complete divisions of dates of birth despite asking on the Masters League discussion thread for these. Hopefully these will be forthcoming before people start saying "Hey! I opted in, gave my DoB, scored points but I STILL do not appear on the Table! Why?". But, if not, sorry but I cannot do anything without Masters DoB.

Many thanks,

PP
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

oldandslow

Post by oldandslow » Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 pm

So what's the news on the Masters League, Peter? It seems very short of women at the mo. Too busy taking photos methinks! I know for sure I've got the M100 in C1W!
Life is what happens when you're making other plans.

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 am

Well, I was waiting for the DoB's of all divisions and Im still missing loads. Hopefully, these will be forwarded at some point and Ican then tally up. :-)

PP

PS - Doing HiDef video's now as well so, yes, pictures and vids are taking up a lot of time! Just sourcing a bit more battery power for the Europeans where I hope to get some mean videoing done! :-)
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

oldandslow

Post by oldandslow » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

I keep looking to see if a 2010 Masters League has been posted. The ACM rule change last year stated that the winners of each Masters age band would be announced at the end of the season, but I haven't seen anything yet - have I missed it?. I thought it might feature at the Oscars, but there were only the VET trophies.
Life is what happens when you're making other plans.

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Green Peter was going to compile, but I think lots or organisers missed sending him the results (anyone feeling guilty?)
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Mark Shaw

Post by Mark Shaw » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Maybe we need a computerised ranking system then rather than having to rely on individuals?
The above is the personal opinion of Mark Shaw and does not reflect the views of either the BCU or England Slalom Committees.

GreenPeter

Post by GreenPeter » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Its in hand, I have all the info from the ranking list compliers. Just a couple of names to check up on. Hopefully results out by Friday.

Nick Penfold

Post by Nick Penfold » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 pm

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 pm

What happened to me? No ranking?

Nick Penfold

Post by Nick Penfold » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

K1M, M40, #9

djberriman

Post by djberriman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

Must be going blind - cheers Nick