A once a year opportunity

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Canadian Paddler

A once a year opportunity

Post by Canadian Paddler » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Its getting to that time again. The Slalom ACM is at the end of November. SO get your thinking caps on:

If you do not like some part of the rules, or their implementation then put a motion to the ACM. Just discuss it at a club committee and get it to me. It has to be proposed and seconded by two full members, but they CAN be in the same club. This can be by writing it and both signing and then send it to the secretary, or by one emailing the words, and the other confirming by email. Ask me if you have another approach. Just make sure you say which club and quote your national Association number.

If you do not like what the slalom committee is doing or just would like to help, then follow the same process and nominate someone to be on the committee. (Make sure they are happy to do so first)

If you like what someone is doing check if they are coming to the end of their elected term, if so nominate them - again only if they will stand again!

ALL NOMINATIONS AND MOTIONS HAVE TO BE RECEIVED BY 24th OCTOBER do not be late - there is no lee way or room for late motions

So far no nominations. The following posts are up for election:
Vice Chair, Secretary, and 5 co-ordinators. David Spencer, Andy Grudzinski and Peter Curry being up for re-election (if nominated) and Jacky Brooks and Paul Tuffin having tendered their resignations.
The Vice chair position may change to not being an elected position, but a position allocated to one of the other elected member, but that will need a vote at the ACM.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points