ACM Elections

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Canadian Paddler

ACM Elections

Post by Canadian Paddler » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am

Jacky Brooks and Paul Tuffin have offered their resignations.
Peter Curry, Andy Grudzinski and Dave Spencer have served a two year term.
Peter Curry has been proposed and seconded by CR Cats, Andy Grudzinski has been proposed and seconded by Proteus Canoe Club David Spencer has been proposed and seconded by Bala Canoe Club.
Nominations are sought for at least the remaining two places.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Canadian Paddler

Re: ACM Elections

Post by Canadian Paddler » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 am

Phew, that has the motions posted for you all too shoot at / comment on, or even turn up and get your club to vote on. :roll:

I have not tried to show all deletions / additions, just how the rules will look if the motion goes through.

As you can see there is a fair bit of rule tidying proposed, where I hope they are not a problem they are marked 75/25 so will be introduced, then voted on. If tehy get 75% support they are adopted, if they fail to get 25% support they fail. In the middle we have to talk about them :shock:

Some of the motions will be hotly debated and will affect the sport for years to come, so make sure that you are represented if you care at all!

BTW. Everyone that turns up will get a raffle ticket. and we will hold a draw for some of the OLYMPIC BIBS. So if you are interested in the development of the sport, and / or want a bib come along.

WOW just finished and ALREADY there are views - must be some interest out there
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

SteveM
Site Admin

Re: ACM Elections

Post by SteveM » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks for posting all the motions - hope everyone appreciates the hard work!