Yearbook

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Goldcoin79

Yearbook

Post by Goldcoin79 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Can anyone tell me when to expect the yearbook? I want to put some entries in but cant as I have no entry cards so need to wait until I get my yearbook to get some entrie cards.

Dee

Re: Yearbook

Post by Dee » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Mid Feb I heard. However, at best you will only get a couple of cards with the year book. So best follow instructions on canoeslalom.co.uk and .....

You can also get entry cards by sending a stout, stamped, self-addressed envelope 9" x 4" or larger to Mrs S Paterson, 14 Clay Street, Wymeswold, Loughborough LE12 6TY. She will send you as many entry cards as the postage will cover.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Where are you GoldCoin76? The same people that carried cards last year (page 118) will carry them thsi year and probably have some now. You could contact one of us and arrange to collect cards. And, of course Sue Patterson - who manages the stocks of cards and will send you some on receipt of an envelope (Address page 118 again).

I will be at the BUCS Slalom as well.

Yearbook progress - awaiting proofs from printers so that Ken can say 'Go', the we have to have a weekend of volunteers putting yearbooks in envelopes to get them out to you.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

JimW

Post by JimW » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Having forgotten to pick up cards at the end of last year I sent Sue 2 SAEs earlier this week and both have come back bulging with 16 cards each.
I have no idea how long it will take me to send all of them out, entering a double event in 2 classes takes 4 cards a time so probably not long! :D