Entry cards

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
WindsorCC

Entry cards

Post by WindsorCC » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi, does anyone know when the yearbook and entry cards will be sent, or where we can get the new Excel one to print-out? (assuming I'm not imagining that..)

I've sent off a couple of entries to races where they aren't using Dee's lovely on-line system, just with my details and a cheque, but they aren't being accepted without signed cards, so I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks!

Paul.

Niciss

Re: Entry cards

Post by Niciss » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Click on 'entry fees and cards' on the left hand side of the page for the link to the online card, div 1 + prem, if not send off for some; you'll get them back really quick and probably have enough to tide you over the new season for a few years.

WindsorCC

Post by WindsorCC » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Cool, thanks!

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:04 pm

There have been a few more competitions go up in the last week cross divisions. I think another one or two to come so worth checking the list before you send :)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Year book packing scheduled for 26th February. As before several people will be carrying entry cards with them, just ask.

The excel sheet for div 1/prem has fans and those that do not like it - I have had some organisers complaining about it, some raving about it. And (OCD) the terminology is wroing.

I am trying to find time to scan in an A4 page of the new grey cards so that it will be easier to print them at home - provided you remember to use good quality paper if the event is not running cardless. Then it would be nice to have time to set up a PDF that allows you to enter details in teh right place and makes printing easy, but difficult at this time of year at work, with the various other things I try to do.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Mark H

Post by Mark H » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:53 am

There is an ENTS camp at HPP that weekend would you like
me to try and get you some help? I can also put it out to HPP club
members.
Cheers Mark