Photos on www.canoeslalom.co.uk

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Photos on www.canoeslalom.co.uk

Post by Dee » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 am

I love seeing the photos on www.canoeslalom.co.uk.

The current one (Ailsa Reed) just made me smile as she is so clearly enjoying herself. (but don't think I will envy the parents in a few years time!)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Seedy Paddler

Re: Photos on www.canoeslalom.co.uk

Post by Seedy Paddler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Many Thanks Dee - that was certainly one of the best from the weekend. Father and older brother also featured through the weekend, with brother starting to amass a collection of J10 medals. Their vintage VW campervan also looks really smart but I don't envy them the journey south in that. Alva and Scottish Schools next weekend so will have the camera out and hopefully catch some more youngsters starting off a career in slalom. Need to find some new talent before the superstars that benefitted from Seedy Paddler backing retire.

CD

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:09 pm

And in the current one Will Smith looks like someone who might be quite scary on a dark night!

(Sorry Will!)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 am

Joshua biting his lip in concentration with water splash glistening in sunlight. Just stunning!