Stick On Numbers

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
jke

Stick On Numbers

Post by jke » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Does anyone know where I can get 20cm black stick on numbers for gate number boards? I'm making a new set. I've tried eBay etc but can't seem to find them big enough.

For our training gates I replace them piecemeal when necessary using a home made stencil and a paint brush but I can't face the concentration needed for a steady hand with a paint brush for a set of 18 or so.
John Kent

Jeff

Re: Stick On Numbers

Post by Jeff » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I guess that 17cm wheelie bin numbers are too small?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no ... mbers+17cm

JimW

Post by JimW » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 pm

No, sounds like the same height I used to need for my kite buggy race plates and I never found any then, however some of the guys used to use signwriters, some signwriters have 'printers' which can cut lettering or shapes directly from sticky back plastic, or other ways to make print/make numbers rather than hand painting them.

ZakFranklin

Post by ZakFranklin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Jazz Royle
handmadebyjazz@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/handmadebyjazz/

Jazz Royle can do any any vinyl sticker, font or design, most colours, size anything up to 30cm by 60cm, hoping to be able to do larger soon

Number boards
Club stickers
Athlete names/web address
Sponsors
Boat graphics
Prizes
Gifts

She would be very happy to discuss what you require just send her an email

Hydrasports

Post by Hydrasports » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm

We can also produce vinyl number stickers, including the red diagonal lines for the back of the boards. Alternatively, we can print a complete sticker with a yellow background and the number on for each side of each number board. We're able to print 76cm in width by any length

Steve has also been printing all sorts for boats lately, tartan Vajda stickers are a popular choice! We're able to print 76cm in width by any length any design on vinyl/banner/sign material, plus flags as well as the clothing ranges we already do.

Contact details are below if you want any prices.
Sales@hydrasports.co.uk
www.hydrasports.co.uk
Twitter @hydrasportsuk
Facebook.com/hydrasportsuk

jke

Post by jke » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 am

Thanks for the replies. Jeff I think 17cm is going to be a bit small. Zak and Hydrasports thanks for the links, I'll have a closer look.
John Kent