Very Old Results

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
C1WWR

Very Old Results

Post by C1WWR » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 pm

I found some old [i.e. 20th century] GB slalom results and ranking lists via a link a couple of months ago, I forgot to bookmark and so can no longer find the site. Does any one know where to find these results please.

I am asking because I have found some old results and am thinking that I could perhaps add to the collection.

Cheers

Dee

Re: Very Old Results

Post by Dee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 pm

I think Peter Parker may have been the one to post them a few years back?
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Try this thread maybe viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2049
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Peter Keane is currently digitising ranking lists as far back as he can go. He has yearbooks going back to probably the start of national yearbooks and is chasing the Manchester rankings.

So top division will be available. If you want other divisions you will have to sweet talk Pete once he has done 50 years of the top divisions.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Mike Mitchell

Post by Mike Mitchell » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Chalfont Park Canoe Club have some on there website. Year book from1966 to 1976.

Just found myself in the 1972 year book, Div3 number 198. So improved just a little bit.