Promotions - automatic bib numbers

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
djberriman

Promotions - automatic bib numbers

Post by djberriman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:17 pm

To help newly promoted paddlers enter online bib numbers will be automatically issued once the ranking database believes you have been promoted. You can start to use your new bib number immediately (please do) .

The ranking officers decision still remains final on your promotion regardless of what the ranking database says so get your bib application in quickly otherwise your points will be suspended.

As happened last year please include your email address CLEARLY written on your bib application form when promoted so that your promotion certificate can be emailed to you.

If a different bib appears in the post to the one you were expecting, check the ranking list again before contacting the bib officer. It is just possible in a few cases that either the bib is missing or has already been allocated to someone else in which case you will be allocated a new one. The bib officer will update the ranking database with your new bib number. It will not affect any of your results or ranking.

Dee

Re: Promotions - automatic bib numbers

Post by Dee » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:14 pm

And we have one paddler showing as promoted and been allocated a new bib number :)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!