Entry Stats

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Re: Entry Stats

Post by Dee » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 pm

JimW wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm
I did use different shades of yellow for div 2 K1M and div 2 C1M but I'm not sure how differentiatable they were in the end, the bibs themselves are mostly identical and most of us who double up will have worn the wrong one at some time or other and been sent to change it! :D
If someone could let me have #codes for the different colours then I could make them different (I didn't know they were different although it seems odd that we have Div 1 K1W , Div 2 K1M and Div 2 C1M all wearing same colour bibs!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

JimW

Re: Entry Stats

Post by JimW » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:14 pm

I think 1K1W, 2 K1M and 2C1M bibs are all the same colour in real life (except where replacements might not be exact same shade), I just picked different shades for the div 2 men to differentiate them, I assumed div 1s run without cards so only picked 2 shades not 3.
I used RGB 255,255,0 for C1 and 255,191,0 for K1, but I think many people would say the latter is a shade of orange (it seemed close to actual bib colour to me). It is also hard to know what shades a given printer will differentiate or just print the same.