on line Entries

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
frognrose

on line Entries

Post by frognrose » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi trying to get into online entries to enter div 2 race at Symonds yat but entries seem to be stuck at September 16th and cant enter anything is it me or is there a problem? how do I solve it ?

djberriman

Re: on line Entries

Post by djberriman » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Working for me, I can get as far as entering my details for the event. I think Dee has changed something as there are some filters now and old races are underneath races till to run.

You may want to clear your browser cache or refresh the page.

If that doesn't work try this link

https://www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk/ye ... at-october

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Duncan is correct

I have changed the front page so that past races are underneath races still to come and added some filters to make it easier to find those competitions for your division. This is mainly because with more and more races coming online it seems to make sense to keep the future stuff near the top and reduce searching.

It sounds like you may have scrolled to the bottom of the page, maybe scroll up to the top again and as Duncan says click the refresh button as you may just have a problem with local caching.

If your still having problems then feel free to ping me an email with a screen shot.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

JohnMac

Post by JohnMac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 pm

On-line entries - amazing that we have such a super system. Spot on!