Help! contact details

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Canadian Paddler

Help! contact details

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:43 pm

The Awards dinner is getting closer and I am trying to round up all the annual prizes.

Through emails and Facebook stalking I have managed to message most of the people that have not returned their prizes.

Two things
1) If you have a national prize, and have not been contacted (for example you got it in 2016 and it was never collected, or I just got the details wrong) PLEASE email or PM me and we can sort out to get it back for awarding at the dinner.

2) I have not been able to contact Bethan Forrow or Steve Bambridge. Ay contact details would be welcome, or can you get them (or Beths parents) to contact me. PLEASE do not put email addresses on here but PM me, or email me (see yearbook).

Thanks in anticipation

Colin
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

WindsorCC

Re: Help! contact details

Post by WindsorCC » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:45 pm

I know Steve is fairly active on here so he might see this, but I'll text him now to let him know you're after the pot from last year (although there's now no 2/3 vets prize is there?)

Paul.

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Steve has been contacted and replied to Colin
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Steve has been contacted and replied to Colin
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Heritage 110

Post by Heritage 110 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Team

All under control, liased with Colin and have now arranged for the national vet C1 champ to deliver it personally to Colin.

All the best.

S

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Thank you all (and Steve) in hand

In control and have contact for Bethans dad
You are all amazing.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

harratts

Post by harratts » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi Colin.

I'm not sure what the Slalom Committee plan to do with the Div. 2 / 3 Veteran's K1 Men's trophy at the Awards Presentation evening next Saturday night but my suggestion would be to present it back to Steve for another year.

Although all Veteran K1 Men now race in a combined Prem. / Div. 3 class (so there is no need for such a trophy) there is still the general points target set of 2,300 for anyone to be promoted from Div. 2 into Div. 1.

Therefore Steve is the highest ranked Veteran K1 Man who has not passed through this 2,300 points barrier and (in my opinion) would therefore be the person deserving of this trophy for the 2nd year in succession.

Sorry Horst but you were just a few points too good!

See you at the Do.
Steve

WindsorCC

Post by WindsorCC » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:27 pm

I think that's a great idea Steve. It's a lovely trophy, it'd be a shame for it to fall into disuse.

Paul.