Online Entries 2019

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Online Entries 2019

Post by Dee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 pm

All,

Please could I ask that you don't contact me regarding the set up of next year's competitions until after Christmas! I'm a bit snowed under with 'stuff' and I'm not in a position to action requests just yet. It would help if those in the latter half of the year, at least, could hold off until January, it won't take long once I'm ready.

Thanks

Dee
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Re: Online Entries 2019

Post by Dee » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:43 pm

OK. Although I still have work to do on the waiting list and C2s I am now in a position to start loading next year's competitions.

If your club used the system to take entries last year then I need:
- organiser's name
- organiser's own email address for logging on to system (please do not use a shared email for this, especially if you also enter races; you can add other administrators and change email displayed)
- competition name
- competition divisions (inc open where applicable)
- competition start date
- club name
- published email if different from logon email (you can change this later)

Please do not assume that I will remember any of this from last year - I probably won't :oops: :P :D

If your club is new to the system then I will also need club sort code and account number and treasurer's name and email.
If your club has changed their bank account then contact me.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!