Managed Calendar

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Dee

Managed Calendar

Post by Dee » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:51 pm

I have started work to put the managed calendar process on line.

If anyone has any thoughts/requirements/requests feel free to let me know.

I'm hoping to have something in place for this year's calendar applications and then refine it as we go.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Re: Managed Calendar

Post by Dee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:15 pm

Managed calendar now at www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk/managed-calendar

More updates to come, but it is working
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Re: Managed Calendar

Post by Dee » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 pm

For those who have added an application to the calendar (or do so in the near future) …
  • You will now see a new tab on the system https://www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk/y ... plications
  • This gives a sort of draft year-book preview of each of your applications and the option to “Edit” the application.
  • If you click the “Edit” button then you get the opportunity to add more information, which gets reflected in the preview.

Please could you have a go at setting the information to meet your requirements, and let me know:
  • Anything that is not clear/causes confusion
  • Any bugs you come across
  • What’s missing that should be in the yearbook and/or on www.canoeslalom.co.uk?
  • Should we have anything related to opening/closing dates and late fees? For all comps or only those which specifically require it?
The data you enter will be “live”, but you will have obviously have an opportunity to change it at any time up to, and just after the ACM

I am aware that some site information is still missing, this will appear on the previews at some point.

Additional functionality, eg for moving the application dates will come soon.