Proposed rule change to event timing

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Tom Wakeling

Post by Tom Wakeling » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:40 pm

What are you smoking?? your joking right?? If your that bad you shouldnt be paddling

Graeme

Post by Graeme » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:What are you smoking?? your joking right?? If your that bad you shouldnt be paddling
Exactly

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:What are you smoking?? your joking right?? If your that bad you shouldnt be paddling
And your so good Tom, you have never swam!!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:48 pm

<OFF TOPIC>
Hows the Ankle Tom?
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Curious

Post by Curious » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:10 pm

OK , excellent massive edit!

Tom wakeling

Post by Tom wakeling » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:24 am

Guest wrote:

And your so good Tom, you have never swam!!
sorry its been so long i've just stoped laughing in answer to your comment i don't think i have ever swam at an event.
what is your definition of good anyway? being ranked number 5 is not so bad is it.

im not scared to put my name to this, where as for you!!!

show yourself you swine!!!!!!

Graeme

Post by Graeme » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:24 am

here here :D ;)

Zach

Post by Zach » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:47 pm

Amen brother!!

Kev.S

Post by Kev.S » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:45 pm

Perhaps you prem guys should be supporting the up and coming youngsters instead of slagging them off, give them a break and try being helpfull instead of being so negative and acting so superior.

YOU WERE BEGINNERS ONCE!!! :angry:

PS I dont mean to include all prem paddlers in my comments, just the ones who have posted such nonsense.
To err is human, if you really want to screw up, use a computer!!

Tom wakeling

Post by Tom wakeling » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:26 am

Kev.S wrote:

Perhaps you prem guys should be supporting the up and coming youngsters instead of slagging them off, give them a break and try being helpfull instead of being so negative and acting so superior.

PS I dont mean to include all prem paddlers in my comments, just the ones who have posted such nonsense.
seeing as i don't know who pingu is it would be hard to tell if they were a junior or not!!
also most of the prem paddles posting including me help with regular coaching on a thursday night.

anyway getting back to the point what do you think the ICF would say to "stop the clock"

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:23 pm

Probably - what a good idea - we can sell this to TV as an advertising break - or is that me being cynical.

I am not certain, but suspect Pingu can be seen at Div1s with a penguin on his head. If so defiantely not eligible for ANY junior squad.

If this is to go ahead, I would suggest also allowing 'stop the clock' every 30 seconds for those over 49 to get their breath back. :blush:
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

unknown

Post by unknown » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:15 pm

Why dont we go the whole hog and forget about timing altogether, it would save the organizer a lot of time and bother.

joker

Post by joker » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:38 pm

and while we're at it, are gates really necessary?! :rock: :cool:

This thread is a waste of time.

Post by guest » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:13 pm

and while we're at it we'd be better off without that 'orrible water...

nobody'd swim and we'd all save money on boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

parent

Post by parent » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 pm

Kev.S wrote:

Here, Here!!!