Sue Trollope

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
Seedy Paddler

Post by Seedy Paddler » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:12 pm

My warm wishes and condolences to the family at this very sad and tragic lost. Trust that the England Canoe Slalom team will ensure that something is undertaken to preserve her memory, would be fully supported by an auld crusty Scot like myself.

Gone but never forgotten!

kayak smurf

Post by kayak smurf » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:09 pm

It's good to have a rave on here some times...Sue was definutally some one to rave about! Greatest sympathy and condolances to all the family! Sue did alot to help every one in canoeing, beginers and experianced paddlers. It is a great loss to slalom and esspecially to the England pan celtic team and future teams! Many memories and fun times will be shared next weekedn by all.
Some one never to be forgotten!
Julie, Dan, Sue, Steve and Keith xxxxx

beefy

Post by beefy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:26 pm

Well where do you start.

I dont actually know many people which have ever done so much for slalom which Sue did. It is such a tragic and unsuspected loss and will be felt for a long time. Would we be able to have some sort of memorial perhaps at nottingham, and or maybe a race in memory of such an amazing person.

Thoughts for all of Sue's family.

mikey

Post by mikey » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:04 pm

Sue will be missed by all and by the sport. My thoughts go out to all the family!
Mike

oldandslow

Post by oldandslow » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:32 pm

We only met Sue a couple of times, but even so, she impacted on the lives of both my children with her warm, encouraging approach. A great loss. Out thoughts are with all her family and friends.
Life is what happens when you're making other plans.

VivienneM

Post by VivienneM » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:47 pm

We were shocked and saddened by this unexpected loss and will miss Sue lots. Always friendly, calm and welcoming, Sue helped guide us through the maze of new challenges canoe slalom set for us.
Thank you Sue.
Our thoughts are with her family who have the saddest loss of all. Vivienne, James, Harry and Flick.

brez1

Post by brez1 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 pm

I agree. Lovely lady and will be missed.