Washburn Slalom 14 & 15th July

Discuss past and future events
Sharon Waine

Washburn Slalom 14 & 15th July

Post by Sharon Waine » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi All

Appologies for not posting anything on the slaom start times. Its all new to me but I am picking it up very quickly.

Slalom water switch on time is 8am. Official pratice starts at 9.45. If anybody wants me to email them a copy of the provisional start list then please drop me a line. As I cant work out how I would attach a copy here.

Thanks for all that have sent in entries.

BaldockBabe

Re: Washburn Slalom 14 & 15th July

Post by BaldockBabe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi Sharon,

If you want to get a start list put on the website you can email Nick and ask him very nicely to put it up for you. Unless otherwise indicated on the website he is usually around. His email is nick.penfold@canoeslalom.co.uk

Good luck for the weekend!

M

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

And in the meantime this is the one that Sharon sent me earlier today:

Washburn Provisional Start List

(Sharon - you can not just attach an excel spreadsheet to the forum as far as I know. My rough and ready method involves saving it in a html format and then hosting on a web page, but you have to have somewhere to host! So it is understandable that you can not diy. Best bet is always to send to Nic as above)

PS Are you looking for volunteers? :)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Sharon Waine

Post by Sharon Waine » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 am

Hi.

Thanks for the advise. Provisional start list is now on its way to Nick. Which has just been updated with all entry cards I have received and any requests made via email which so far I have not had a card for.

As for help - you know Esther - any body who would like to help out she will find you something to do :)

Thanks everybody for the support. And see you all tomorrow.