Grandtully Double Prem & Selection 30/31 Mar 2013

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Re: Grandtully Double Prem & Selection 30/31 Mar 2013

Post by Dee » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am

I need a like button :lol:
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 am

Sounds like weather for lots of stamping feet - to keep them warm!

See you tomorrow
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

PeterC

Post by PeterC » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Perhaps CP is in need of some education, easterly winds are inherently colder than westerlies, stamping of the feet does little to keep them warm what is needed is insulation for the whole body so that warmth can be delivered to the extremities and silk bloomers and long johns have much to commend them in this respect smoothing the passage of the porridge effect to all parts. We do of course also have suitable liquids distilled locally to imbue a warming feeling all the way to the tips of the toes and engender a lack of concern over the clemency or otherwise of the local microclimate.

There is also question in respect of how double ended paddles are consistent with a Canadian approach?