On behalf of the Canoe Wales Slalom Committee we would like to thank everyone for their support during the racing on Saturday when we had restricted water time for the competition and when we regretfully had to cancel the racing planned for Sunday, something beyond our control.
Due to the extreme weather conditions being forecast in the area and the risk of flooding downstream the EA have been forced into a late cancelation of the release arranged for Sunday and reducing the planned release on Saturday.
I have cancelled all the entries for Sunday on the online system and you should hopefully receive a refund in the coming weeks.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Discuss past and future events
1 post • Page 1 of 1