Help for the European Championships

Discuss past and future events
Geebs

Post by Geebs » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:39 pm

I am organising a team to provide safety cover and first aid for the European Champs in August and am looking for a few more volunteers to assist with on and off the water safety.

The event run's from Thursday 24 to Sunday 27 August at HPP, there will be camping facilities available for those that require them.

I am idealy looking for qualified BCU Recreational Coach L2 or above with current first aid, or paddlers with 4 star and CST or holders of the BCU white water safety and rescue qualification. You must also be able to use a throw line correctly and provide all your own personal safety equipment (BA etc) and clothing (your own boat and equipment will be required if you are doing on the water safety).

If you are interested and would like to help please drop me an email with your details to graeme@kayaking.wanadoo.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Graeme
Paddle fast,,,Paddle safe Yorkshire Canoe Coaching

Geebs

Post by Geebs » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:35 pm

Not bad 251 views and one reply, many thanks to the one :;):
Paddle fast,,,Paddle safe Yorkshire Canoe Coaching

Anne

Post by Anne » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:40 am

There are other ways you could help also - this is a great opportunity for every one from div 4 paddlers to Prem paddlers to work together to put on a race to remember and to have a great time doing it and make new friends along the way. If you would like to be part of it but feel Graeme's team is not for you please e-mail me.