Under 23 & Junior Europeans - Best wishes to GB competitors

Discuss past and future events
Anne

Post by Anne » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:39 pm

We have less than a week to go before the start of the race - I really don't know where the last 18 months have gone! Arrangements are now coming together nicely and we expect an excellent spectacle of International racing.

I am sure everyone will join with me and the Slalom Committee in wishing all of the GB team every success for the race. May all your dreams be fulfilled, may you all gain personal bests to make it a race to remember.

* Naomi *

Post by * Naomi * » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:53 pm

Good Luck everybody! :)

Does anyone know if its being shown on tv at all??

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:36 pm

Never Mind TV, why not go to HPP and see it for real. You can always cheer for our team as well! :D

As Campbell says on his site:
I'm looking forward to watching the race - its the first major race we have seen in GB since the senior World Champs way back in 1995. There should be a lot of top racing, especially in the mens kayaks, with some of the best senior level paddlers in the world still U23, such as Kauzer, Molmenti, Neveu, Polazyk, Popiela and Kubrican
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

eauxvives.org

Post by eauxvives.org » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:17 am

Canadian PAddler wrote:
I'm looking forward to watching the race - its the first major race we have seen in GB since the senior World Champs way back in 1995. There should be a lot of top racing, especially in the mens kayaks, with some of the best senior level paddlers in the world still U23, such as Kauzer, Molmenti, Neveu, Polazyk, Popiela and Kubrican
Boris Neveu will not race in the U23 for France, since although he is indeed under 23, he raced the worlds in Prague
However his younger brother Norbert will race in C1 junior