Llandysul 26 and 27 May - Don't miss the Llandysul Slalom!!

Discuss past and future events
Non paddler

Post by Non paddler » Sun May 20, 2007 1:27 pm

Don't forget the Llandysul Slalom this coming weekend. It is a ranking Div 2 & Div 3 competition plus an Open competition for paddlers from other divisions. This year it is a double so well worth the trip. Previous years have seen some really good events at Llandysul and I hope this year will continue that tradition.

For those who have not been to Llandysul, there are bunkhouse accommodation next to the course, there are still some beds left so please let me know if you want to book. Alternatively there is camping nearby as well.

We will be taking late entries on the day, but if you can get your entry in beforehand it will be helpful.

Please see the Llandysul Paddlers website for directions: Llandysul Paddlers

Dont forget this is the last Div 2 event in England or Wales until 24 June. Can you wait that long?!? And don't forget that Ironbridge is cancelled this year - can you afford to miss Llandysul?

See you there.

Non paddler

Post by Non paddler » Wed May 23, 2007 11:06 pm

Reminder: Llandysul this weekend!!!! We will be taking entries on the day and still room in the bunkhouse, call me 07950 952023 if you need to book the bunkhouse or have any questions. Weather forecast is good (for Saturday at least!). See you there!!