ACM - vacant posts

Discuss past and future events
Anne

Post by Anne » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:02 am

The ACM is once again looming. Two present committee members who are up for re election this year have decided not to stand. This means there are two positions up for nomination. Ideally we would like someone who could take on Coaching, and Technical & Timing.

The coaching role would involve liaising with the governing bodies participation programmes in encouraging introduction of slalom at club level, helping individuals with coaching corses and running coaching days for paddlers.

The Technical & Timing role would be idealy someone with an input into this area but could be someone else who would like to become more involved!

Alternatively to Technical & Timing someone to deal purely with Slalom Development particulalry at the lower levels would be useful and we could join T & T with competition as we have an excellent team.

Any willing volunteers please let me know and find a club to nominate you.

Thanks
Anne Hounslow

jim croft

Post by jim croft » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm

:) ACM If you are coming to the ACM and would like a lunch & coffee or tea and have not booked one, please let me know by first thing tomorrow Monday 26, I don't know why the NWSC wants to know so early but thats the way it is!

Jim Slalom Admin email jim.croft@ntlworld.com