Shepperton Div 1/2 2009 - Double Event - 7/8 March

Discuss past and future events
harry mugford

Post by harry mugford » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi all.
Just to let you know that we have aranged with the council to remove the height restrctions on the gate for the car park next to thames court pub so please could everyone park there but not sleep there over night.

Harry :)

bazzakell

Post by bazzakell » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 pm

jst out of curiosity
does any1 know wen a start list will be up on da web??

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Not Yet!

I have given everyone until tomorrow to get their entries in without being charged a late fee.

My intention is to put the start list together in the afternoon and then email to Nick for posting to the Web, so hopefully it should go up on Thursday, assuming Nick is around.

I will try to get a revised copy up after Wednesday 4th March (last day for ranking entries)
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Why oh why can't paddlers look up their bib numbers on the web and save me the hassle :angry: :( :(
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

bazzakell

Post by bazzakell » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:04 pm

cheers dee

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:36 am

Everyone contacted

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Dee....I think you need to do two things, (1) revise your signature to "Kit Washer, Really Patient and Tollerant and Lovely Entry Clerk, Chauffer....." and (2) maybe ask for Sheppers to be held later in the season after everyone has had some practice at completing their entry cards correctly :-)

P :-)
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

Munchkin

Post by Munchkin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Good point Peter!

Dee, I am happy to judge for you if needed. I guess I should get some practice in if I have passed my judges exam!!! Clearly I would have to avoid the Div 2 ladies though :-)

ElaineF

Post by ElaineF » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Many thanks for the offer on judging Munchkin .. will definitely take you up on it.

I've a judges rota to fill for both days and will be more than happy to be approached by as many volunteers as possible on either or both days please, please, please ..

See you then,

Elaine (Zak and Mallory's Mum) :D

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Ps

Those that have already given details to me don't need to contact Elaine as well - I put the draft together and then leave Elaine to fill in the spaces!

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:55 am

Provisional start list is now on the front page.

If you are not on the start list (and I haven't made a mistake) then your entry did not arrive by yesterday and you will need to pay late entry fees.

If you think you should be on the list please contact me asap.

I will try to publish a final start list next Thursday after the final Wednesday deadline.

Dee

Post by Dee » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Is anyone able to update the website in Nick's absence.
I meant to ask him - as I'm hoping to publish a revised start list Thursday.

Kev.S

Post by Kev.S » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Dee

Try Dave Royle
To err is human, if you really want to screw up, use a computer!!

Dee

Post by Dee » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Thanks

Dee

Post by Dee » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

If you are wondering whether your entry has reached me - so far late entries received from

Tanya Gibbons, Andrew Kettlewell, Ben Langton, Sydney Storey, Alex Jones, David hirst, catherine lennard, kay bradshaw, dave bradshaw, rachel bradshaw, Tom robinson, George Murdoch, Michael gould, Greg Thomas, Calum Cresser, Dave Waine, Daniel Menton, James Mugford, Joe Coombs, Stephen Kantona, Andrew Lyall, Philip Curry, Christopher Curry.

Last chance to post first class tomorrow!