Inter Clubs

Discuss past and future events
jim croft

Post by jim croft » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 am

As a Club has had to withdraw from the Inter Clubs at the last minute we can accept another or part club contact Jim Croft before 21st August for details.
jim.croft@ntlworld,com or phone 01582 651615
:angry:

Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Very quiet in this Forum regarding Interclubs 2009? I doubt I was the only one who enjoyed it immensely or do we now only post if we have something to complain about?

Brilliantly organised and run event! Loved every minute. Phil cracked me up on the startline when he said that getting the Red Arrows to do a fly past was brilliant! lol

Anyways, sorry to say that wifey did not shoot this event due to being asked to pay a fee to put up our little gazebo :-( We planned to shoot images Saturday and display them on a screen on Sunday. So no record of the event from us :-( However, I did take a handful of shots towards the end of the day so take a look here in case you are featured. If you are from Staffs and Stone you certainly will be! Very well done you lot!

Interclubs 2009

.....ENJOY!

PP
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!

MikeH

Post by MikeH » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Spiderman wrote:Very quiet in this Forum regarding Interclubs 2009? I doubt I was the only one who enjoyed it immensely or do we now only post if we have something to complain about?

Brilliantly organised and run event! Loved every minute. Phil cracked me up on the startline when he said that getting the Red Arrows to do a fly past was brilliant! lol

Anyways, sorry to say that wifey did not shoot this event due to being asked to pay a fee to put up our little gazebo :-( We planned to shoot images Saturday and display them on a screen on Sunday. So no record of the event from us :-( However, I did take a handful of shots towards the end of the day so take a look here in case you are featured. If you are from Staffs and Stone you certainly will be! Very well done you lot!

Interclubs 2009

.....ENJOY!

PP
Yes, it was a thoroughly enjoyable event. Many thanks to the organisers and everyone involved.

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Brilliant event, my 24th out of 25, and the first that I have failed to race at as far as I can remember. We almost, but not quite, managed to drink the beer tent dry too.

Munchkin

Post by Munchkin » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:40 pm

And you even managed a boogie on the dance floor Dave...

Thanks to Jim, the timing team and the other back stage crew for a great event. Also thanks to those of you that did not run away from me on the dance floor (being mainly the rabble from Proteus and Manchester!)... :D

Fup Duck

Post by Fup Duck » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 pm

I'd echo all the above, we all had a great time and appreciate all the hard work by all involved.

For consideration......

At such a large, well attended event, I would like to see a recycling facility, instead of just a big ol' skip.

What d'ya reckon?

briman

Post by briman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Indeed a great weekend, thanks to everyone involved with the organization. Lucy wants to say thanks to everyone for singing Happy Birthday to her as well. :)

jim croft

Post by jim croft » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 am

:D Thanks for the nice comments, it was noted by the parks department & users how clean the park was left thanks again, I did ask for recycle facilities but parks dept were unable to supply them, I will nag them again for next year.
Jim