Tryweryn 6 / 7 March - Divsion one / Premier

Discuss past and future events
Richard Lee

Post by Richard Lee » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Graveyard Division one and premier slalom 6 / 7 March 2010

Thanks to all who have entered the event and the section judges / timing team who have offered to help alongside the Canoe Wales slalom committee, helpers and team members

Tryweryn releases have been confirmed for Saturday and Sunday, 8.00 - 16.00.

The weather forecast is for some wintry temperatures and possibly some snow.....

Entries close tomorrow morning at 9 am - email me on richardlee.wca@virgin.net if you need an entry and we can sort out the details at the weekend. No entries will be taken on the weekend itself - so please check the entries to date (if you believe you have entered but are not on the list - contact me by email and we can resolve before the weekend itself).

The officials event is now full for Saturday, while there are a few spaces in the Sunday officials event.

An updated start list will hopefully be posted on www.canoeslalom.co.uk tomorrow morning

Have a good weekend

Richard Lee, on behalf of Canoe Wales slalom committee

canoebabe88

Post by canoebabe88 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Well done Richard
It was a great 1st race setting the standards for the rest of the season, nice technical course and ran to time.

Mr Munchkin

Post by Mr Munchkin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 am

Thank you to Richard and team...

A fantastic weekend all round.

Munchkin

Post by Munchkin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 pm

I concur with the others. It was my first race weekend at the Trywerwyn and I definately hope to be back. It's a great venue and the course on both days was challenging but in a good way (making good use of the features).

Just need to turn the heating on in the changing rooms next time to make it perfect ;-)