HPP May 29/30 - Event Details

Discuss past and future events
Mark Shaw

Post by Mark Shaw » Mon May 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Saturday - Div 1/2 ranking event
Sunday - Pan Celtic + England Champs / Inter-Regionals

Sunday is also a 'repechage' for 2010 GB Selection for Junior C2 (1 boat) and C1W (2 boats), and also U23 C1W (2 boats)

Div 1/2 fees as per year book
Pan Celtic entries same as Div 1 entry fee
England Champs entries same as Div 1 entry fee
Repechage entries same as Div 1 entry fee
All other entries on Sunday - £10 invitation fee

No teams on Saturday - only Pan Celtic teams on Sunday

Saturday - standard format
Sunday - same format as 2010 selection with C2 / K1W in the morning followed by K1M / C1M / C1W after lunch

Email me if you need any more details

Mark
The above is the personal opinion of Mark Shaw and does not reflect the views of either the BCU or England Slalom Committees.

Mark Shaw

Post by Mark Shaw » Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 am

Also, can all England team paddlers who are still available on Sunday 30th May please send me a completed entry card or drop me an email confirming they will be available on the day.

Thanks,
Mark
The above is the personal opinion of Mark Shaw and does not reflect the views of either the BCU or England Slalom Committees.

Mark Shaw

Post by Mark Shaw » Thu May 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I will be at HPP this weekend for the Manchester Div 1/2 double (quick plug), if paddlers want to hand me their entries rather than posting them

Any entries for the Div 1/2 on Saturday 29th May received after this weekend will be classed as late entries and the higher fee will be charged

Mark

Mark Shaw

Post by Mark Shaw » Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Details for a 'Night Slalom' on Saturday 29th May have been posted on the front page of the UK Slalom web site. The entry fee will be £3 with prize money available to the winners. Racing will start after the main Div 1/2 event has been completed. To secure your entry, email Greg Hitchen at greg.hitchen@canoe-england.org.uk

Mark

jsrevell

Post by jsrevell » Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 am

Mark,
Cameron and Louise had a great time on Saturday. Thanks to you and your team for your hard work.
The Night Slalom was a great event.