Canoe Polo National Championships 2011

Discuss past and future events
Nicky

Post by Nicky » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi All

Just a quick one to promote the National Championships.

The event will not only allow you to see the top national players and GBs finest battling it out for the top spot, but there is also a strong competition to get the more clubs/individuals competeing in this fantastic sport.

Last year several slaom clubs entered teams into teh "investment league" for like minded individuals who have thought about it, but never got involved before. Tees Tigers have arranged for a fleet of polo boats and all the necessary equippment to be provided so all you have to do is bring fun attitude and the ability to laugh and enjoy yourself. If you're an individual in your club, we may even be able to sort you out a team to play with.

National Championships will take place over the weekend of 9 and 10 July and entries must be in by 5 July so that play lists and can be sorted out and distributed.

Please get in touch if you are even a little bit interested and make this event an even bigger success than it was last year!

Nicky

Dee

Post by Dee » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am

Where is it
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Nicky

Post by Nicky » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm

the venue is river tees watersports centre in Stockton, so a bit of a trek, but well worth the trip!

oldschool

Post by oldschool » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 am

I'll be there, sounds like fun!

Nicky

Post by Nicky » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 am

Entry closing date is almost upon us, would be great to have a couple of slalom clubs in the novice league. We have all of the necessary equipment to lend out and experts on hand to offer advice. Last year, several clubs used National Champs as a stepping stone to success in other local and national league competitions.

Get in touch if you are interested.

Nicky