Shepperton Div 1/2 - 16th/17th March

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Shepperton Div 1/2 - 16th/17th March

Post by Dee » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Start List can be found at Start List . Updated Thursday 14th March

Any ranking entries not on this list are late will be charged late fees and will be required to assist with the gate judging

Water levels expected to be 2 or 3 weir gates + side spills.

If anyone would like to do an officials run, we would love to have you. It would really help if you could drop me an email to let me know your usual division, bib, class, age category, name and club so that I can add you to the start list. Thank you.

General information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: FAQ
Last edited by Dee on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Saturday Event is full

Post by Dee » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am

All entries received as at Tuesday 12 March have a place. :D
Please see provisional start list (link above) to check whether I have received your card
Last edited by Dee on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Jaytee

Re: Shepperton Div 1/2 - 16th/17th March

Post by Jaytee » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:36 pm

On it....
Jaytee
Please could someone ask the following to contact me:
Izzy Bushrod

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

Jaytee wrote:On it....
Jaytee
Thans Jaytee. Another one now, different part of the country though

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Any potential officials out there. Whilst we will take judges entries on the day, space permitting, I'd be really, really happy to have your entries in advance. We really need you :lol:

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:58 am

Quick reminder that any entries not received by this weekend will be charged late entry fees, so
don't delay - post today

Dee

Post by Dee » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Please see first post for link to provisional start order.

Clrwtsn

Post by Clrwtsn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi I know your busy but I sent my entry cards off first class on Wednesday and I was hoping you would of received them on time. As I'm not on start list I was just needing confirmation that I could race before I travelled. Brandon Watson bib 26 tees tigers. Thanks

Dee

Post by Dee » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi Brandon, all cards received to date are on the start list. I'll keep listing late arrivals on here as they arrive.

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Brandon. Arrived today. Post marked Tyneside, 4th March 07:58pm

Clrwtsn

Post by Clrwtsn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks for your help Dee. Brandon :)

Dee

Saturday Event is Full

Post by Dee » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

The Saturday event is now full. However I will continue to maintain a waiting list as I may get cancellations. See the top of the thread for more info

If you are on the list and can't come (Sadly it happens), please let me know so that I can pass your place to someone else! Thanks

Dee

Post by Dee » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Due to a number of cancellations and Sunday only entries......

The SUNDAY event is now full, but I have 3 spaces available for Saturday. :roll:

Please note, whilst I have been refunding entry fees for cancellations, I will not return any fees for cancellations not with me by close of play today (Tuesday)

No entries, other than for judges, will be accepted after the arrival of Wednesday's post, even if I have spaces!

Provisional start list updated Tuesday 12 March

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Thanks to Dee and her team for running the event.

The Jury stopped the event as the combination of the course and the changes to the flow over the side spills was considered dangerous.

Just so that everyone is clear what will happen:
  • - Div 1 Kayak men and Prem/Div 1 Vets completed two runs, so will be raked by two runs.
    - No other class completed all second runs. so any second runs will be discarded and the results of the first run will stand as teh results for the event. Point swill be awarded or position in first run results.
Thank you all for your co-operation today
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

Dee

Post by Dee » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 am

Canadian Paddler wrote: Point swill be awarded or position in first run results.
Freudian slip? :lol: