Symonds Yat Slalom Oct 11/12

Discuss past and future events
Alison

Symonds Yat Slalom Oct 11/12

Post by Alison » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 pm

A few people have asked about entry numbers as they don't want to book accommodation only to find the event is full. At the moment there are lots of spaces still available.

Most people have managed to send the correct entry fee with the enhanced fee of £1 per boat per day. Just a reminder a C2 is 1 boat so it's £1 extra per day regardless of how many people are in it. There are a few lucky people who when the start list comes out and they see a £ sign by their name will find we actually owe them money, though others still owe the enhanced fee.

Alison

boater rich

Re: Symonds Yat Slalom Oct 11/12

Post by boater rich » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:45 am

If anyone has lost a BA from the Symonds Yat Slalom - PM me with a description. If it matches I'll arrange to return.

Thanks to all who helped, judged and raced.

Rich

davebrads

Post by davebrads » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:58 am

This was a brilliant event, if a little cold. Perhaps we were a bit lucky with the rain finally arriving last week, but the water was a true test of division 2 paddlers' whitewater skills, something that is sadly lacking at the majority of div 2 courses. And respect to the division 3 paddlers that gave it a go.

Thank you Alison and everyone at Cheltenham for bringing this event back.

John Stoner

Post by John Stoner » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 pm

I concur - one of the highlights of the season. Thanks for all your efforts in bringing back this competition!