Washburn Division 1 2015 UPDATE

Discuss past and future events
Phil

Re: Washburn Division 1 2015 UPDATE

Post by Phil » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Dear Washburn Organiser
Can you tell me if you received an entry from me.
Phil Gooding Div1 K1Men Bib 76
Sent all my entries for the rest of the season (Washburn, Tully, Llandysul) in around March as all the early events were full before I received my yearbook. It's looking like I will be unable to get any races in this year if you were full this early!
Regards
Phil Gooding

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Arrowcraft wrote:I appreciate that you want to paddle, but the event is so over subscribed and all of the div 1's are over subscribed that water time is at a premium.Whilst it would be nice to let everyone paddle, it is better to prioritise those that have applied for ranking, have got a bib and need the water time for competitive purposes rather than what is effectively recreational purposes.
You have, I think, got this the wrong way round. Volunteers need to be prioritorised as without them you will have even fewer races to compete at!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

TobyLerone

Post by TobyLerone » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

Hi

In regards to those on the waiting list, do you know if there will be a revised list as to what's there currently?.. This assuming some paddlers have since been promoted and no longer require their place?

Thanks