Shepperton Div 3/4 - 17th/18th June

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Shepperton Div 3/4 - 17th/18th June

Post by Dee » Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 pm

It's only a month to go until Shepperton Div 3/4.

We are really keen to have some idea of numbers. If you are a div 3 paddler you can enter on line at https://www.canoeslalomentries.co.uk/ye ... perton-3-4 and avoid those pesky late fees that will be charged on the day!

Div 4s can enter by post. You can also, of course just turn up on the day, but if there is a group of you it really helps if you let us know in advance. (Email the organiser: stevebambridge@yahoo.com)

If you have heard horrors of the water levels/difficulty from Div 1/2 paddlers, then worry not. Water levels are much lower at this time of year and the course will be planned for your level.

We have
- changing rooms with showers
- free camping on the lock island (no access to caravans though!)
- a great canteen
- a brilliant site for spectators - you can see the whole course without having to run a mile.
- a friendly team ready to give you a warm welcome

Do come and join us.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Re: Shepperton Div 3/4 - 17th/18th June

Post by Dee » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Only a few days to go.

Div 3s entering on the day will be charged late fees, so enter online now to avoid them!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!