Scottish Champs & Open 2018, 20 Oct

Discuss past and future events
JimW

Scottish Champs & Open 2018, 20 Oct

Post by JimW » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Scottish Champs is now available to enter online for all of you who no longer have any entry cards.

I know it is traditional for many of you to enter on the day, but please jump the queue at control and let us get an idea of numbers for planning the start list by entering online

The champs are a single day race to prem rules, details can be found on the online entry page

Note that if you are not currently ranked and want to enter in more than one class, or in C2, and have difficulty entering online, please email me.

Dee

Re: Scottish Champs & Open 2018, 20 Oct

Post by Dee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 pm

For information
C2s that are not ranked will not be able to enter online - maybe next year if I find some time between the seasons!

Div 4s wanting to enter two events - this should work but it is important that having added yourself to the list of unranked paddlers for the first event, you just re-select yourself from the list for the second event and don't try to re - add yourself with a slightly different name. As long as you reselect then we know you are the same person and you should be charged correctly.

Ranked paddlers entering a different event in div 4. Make sure that when you add yourself to the div 4 list, you choose the route for ranked paddlers. Again this allows us to know that you are the same person so that you don't get overcharged.

All sounds complicated, I know, but should seem pretty straight forward when you are actually entering.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!