Races Entered this Season

Discuss past and future events
harratts

Races Entered this Season

Post by harratts » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 am

Hi all.

As it draws to a close, I made our last race entry of the year using the on-line system earlier today.

It made the total for me and the rest of my family this season 98 separate entries.

However I wasn't brave enough to add up all of the fees that this resulted in.

Can anyone beat that?

I can think of a few who might.
Steve

JimW

Re: Races Entered this Season

Post by JimW » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:03 am

That averages to about 25 each.

What are you defining as a separate entry - each race and class, or the number of transactions?

Just going from the entries accepted page (which doesn't included absolutely everything), I made 52 entries just for myself.
24 K1, 23 C1, 5 officials
If I add on the stuff that wasn't through online entries, the PU I didn't get and the races I withdrew from in advance due to injury that goes up to:
31 K1, 28 C1, 9 officials
But if I then take off the ones where I didn't actually race due to injury I get:
22 K1, 19 C1, 7 officials

So 68 total entries made, 46 actual races raced (2 to go).
Plus 3 days of judging/finish because I was already at an event when I hurt myself and had to withdraw.

Is that lot?

Dee

Re: Races Entered this Season

Post by Dee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:53 am

Somehow, I hadn't realised that there would by that many entries on the "My Accounts" page.

I'm now wondering whether I should be paying more attention to tuning :lol: :lol:
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!