Manchester CC HPP Slalom July

Discuss past and future events
Seedy Paddler

Manchester CC HPP Slalom July

Post by Seedy Paddler » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Before the events open for entries can we get clarification on the planned event for 6th/7th July. Now showing as Prem/Div 1 on Saturday and Div 2/Pan Celtic on Sunday so liable to fill out very quickly - not sure if there would be sufficient time even with summer nights for a full Prem/Div 1 programme on a single day.

Dee

Re: Manchester CC HPP Slalom July

Post by Dee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm

I think that may just be an error in the heading.

If you look at the blurb detail it says Div 1 Saturday and Div 2/Pan Celtic on Sunday with no further mention of Prem. Added to which, I'm pretty sure that mixed division races above Div 2 are no longer permitted.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Dee

Post by Dee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 pm

PS Not all comps are opening for entries on 15th. Some are later and others haven't quite got their act together yet!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

CeeBee

Post by CeeBee » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Does anyone know when the races below

May HPP Prem/Div 1 (Stafford and Stone) ,
June Chapel Falls Div 1 double (Canoe Wales) and
July HPP Div 1/2 (Manchester)

are likely to be available online to enter?

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 pm

All are on the system and waiting for the organisers to check and publish.

The July HPP only went on last night - Dave sent me an email a couple of weeks ago, but it went into my junk folder and I only came across it last night :oops: He said he would probably sort it out this evening so I'm guessing it will at least be visible soon.

I know that Chapel Falls will have a later open date as it reduces cancellations. I have suggested that the organiser publishes so that you can at least see the likely date, but some prefer to publish nearer the time.

Don't know about May HPP, but Stafford and Stone have only recently started getting ready for entries - I think they are still busy with the mini slaloms

Dee

Post by Dee » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:05 pm

And, as if by magic ...

May Prem/1 is open
June Div 1 opens 1 March
July HPP opens 1 Feb

Nick Penfold

Post by Nick Penfold » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:42 am

Regarding HPP July 6th and 7th:
Before the events open for entries can we get clarification on the planned event for 6th/7th July. Now showing as Prem/Div 1 on Saturday and Div 2/Pan Celtic on Sunday
It was an error that started with the draft (grid) calendar and got carried into the online calendar. Sorted now: could have been fixed weeks ago if someone had pointed it out to the guy who maintains the online calendar (me).