Shepperton Div 1 - CANCELLED

Discuss past and future events
Dee

Shepperton Div 1 - CANCELLED

Post by Dee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Due to falling water levels and lack of rain forecast, Shepperton Div 1 has been cancelled.

Since there was a significant risk of this happening, it was agreed to postpone charging entry fees until this weekend. So, if you entered online then you will not have been charged for this competition.

The div 2 will still go ahead as planned.
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Irina

Re: Shepperton Div 1 - CANCELLED

Post by Irina » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello,

I am K1W and I was charged entrance + service fees although it says in the message above that I should have been. Could you please advice whom can I contact in regards to this matter?

Thanks,
Irina

Dee

Post by Dee » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Are you sure you weren’t being charged for a different competition? Please can you check your receipt and/or bank account
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

Irina

Post by Irina » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Yes, I am very sorry! i have checked and it was for the next coming race indeed.

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 pm

No probs. Easy mistake to make :D