Optima for sale

Stuff for sale
campbell

Post by campbell » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:42 am

Hi all,

I have a Zig Zag Optima for sale. Yes, its 4 meters long but its a very good boat and in my opinion, still faster than the majority of short boats around!

If wanted, a top quality short boat conversion job can be done by Nick Smith for an extra 50pound. I've done it, and the "Sh'optima" is not bad!

Top level foam sandwich construction - solid!
Spare boat, not used often, only 1 race.
Cut down to suit up to 68kg paddler.
Blue Deck, clear carbon hull.
Full seamless.
No breaks.
No leaks.
8.2kg fitted out.
One competent owner!

500 pound or nearest offer.

Get in touch via campbellwalsh@hotmail.com. Test drive can be arranged at Nottingham.

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:08 pm

This optima wouldn't happen to have a dent the size and shape of a rowing eight in it by any chance?

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Phil

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:33 pm

68 Kg !!!

It's a shame that us penguins need to maintain a certain amount of body fat to protect us from the cold water, otherwise I would have been interested!

I was told you had hit a skull. (It sounded a bit gruesome until it was explained to me what had happened).

Hope you're on the mend.
Out of Darkness cometh Light

campbell

Post by campbell » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:39 pm

Its not one hit by the rowing skull! The 3.6.9 i was in at the time came off damage free, but arm didn't do so well. Doctor says the skin graft has taken well but will probably mean 6 weeks out of boat.

cheers, campbell

jon lords hammond

Post by jon lords hammond » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:47 am

I may be interested in your boat campbell as i'm not totally convinced yet of the superiority of short boats and i'm a river racer/hill runner/ keyboard player in a rock band so i dont really care anyway