Peak Shop Clearance 22nd October - SALE SALE SALE

Stuff for sale
peakshop

Post by peakshop » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:16 am

Peak UK Massive Clearance

The Peak Shop Nottingham are having a huge clear out sale like no other ever seen before… There will be a stand at the slalom course on Saturday 22nd October for the Premier and Division One race, full of sale items, then Sunday it will all be made available in the Peak Shop at Current Trends.

Here are just some of the items that will be on sale. There are a mixture of sizes and colours available so hopefully you’ll get lucky and find a real bargain.

Racer Topdeck long sleeve £59 (mainly XL) was £110

Racer Topdeck short sleeve £55 was £100

Neoprene Trousers orange/black £15 (limited sizes) was £35

Neoprene Shorts orange/black £10 (limited sizes) was £25

Superlite Sort Sleeve Cag £10 was £30

Teva Hurricane Sandles £15 was £30

………and theres more!!!

WINTER TOPDECKS

We will be taking orders for winter topdecks on the stand and in the shop over the weekend. All winter topdecks ordered have a guaranteed delivery time of one week. You can pick your new jacket up the following weekend or it will be posted by Friday 29th October free of charge. We cannot guarantee postal deliveries before the 30th October.

Enjoy the race everyone

Peak Shop

Post by guest » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:13 am

Shame about the attitude on faulty goods, ie spraydecks that are as much use as paper bags after just 3 months. :angry:

concerned paddler

Post by concerned paddler » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:46 am

I've personally never had a problem with peak kit. If I had, I know they would always fix or replaced the kit. As for your deck being like a paper bag, what have you being doing with it? I always use cag decks and they last me a couple of years, and its the cag that starts having problems, not the deck.