Cheap winter cag deck!

Stuff for sale
Elliott Davidson

Cheap winter cag deck!

Post by Elliott Davidson » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 pm

As training continues to get colder it might be worth considering getting a winter cag deck. This would make a great Christmas present especially with it being cheaper than other brands but still maintaining great quality, check it out for yourself https://www.kayakinguk.com/product/frog ... -cag-deck/.

I got Frog to make much smaller and better fitting cags decks for juniors, this way they aren't bulky and too big for them, however there's still room the layer up for extreme weather, therefore it's perfect for the marlins. They also come in come in larger sizes to accommodate adults.

Ali Mccreery has been using one of these cags for a few weeks now and this is what he had to say "I bought the frog neoprene winter cagdeck a few weeks ago and have so far been impressed with it! I decided to buy the frog gear as I was finding that other more common brands weren’t lasting very long before wearing down around the cockpit rim and ripping all together. The frog cagdeck is reinforced in this area and so will hopefully last a bit longer, only time will tell! The cagdeck has a relatively tight fit, with very little excess material to catch on the poles. The neck is also one of my favourite parts of the cagdeck, where other brands have large bulky neck seals, this one has a small seal that works just as well without getting in the way. Coming into this time of year it is important to have the right gear to keep you warm, so far I have found the frog cagdeck to be perfect for this, the thick material keeping in warmth and keeping me almost completely dry. The final bonus of this cagdeck is the price. At £130 it is a lot cheaper than other winter cags on the market at the minute!"

If you would like try the kit on to see if it fits, drop me a email info@kayakinguk.com or visit the website http://www.kayakinguk.com.