Sandiline kit

Stuff for sale
campbell

Post by campbell » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:13 pm

You can now buy Sandiline kit here in the UK. Sandiline make high quality, slalom specific kit at very competitive prices.

Take a look at what we have to offer at.... www.sandiline.co.uk

Cheers, Campbell

mwilk

Post by mwilk » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:39 pm

Can you give us some idea of sizing for the two buoyancy aids ?
Either based on body weight or, even though it's a bit cheeky, in comparison to the Peak buoyancy aids

66-1146487544

Post by 66-1146487544 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:30 pm

Hi Campbell,

Is there any chance you could also supply some indication of what Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes represent for the pants?

Thanks.

campbell

Post by campbell » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:27 pm

Hi,

If you have any questions relating to the kit, then it is best to make contact by email or phone through the sandiline website, as I dont check the bulletin boards as often as I check my email!

But its a good idea that I answer these questions here, so people have an idea of sizing.

If you have seen me about and you have an idea of my height, skinny legs etc.. then maybe you can judge from the sizes that I use...

I use a Small Pro BA (I would also choose a Small Competition BA), Medium on all styles of cagdecks, Small Shorts/Trousers.

Also, if you know Andy Hadfield, who is a bit bigger than me, he just bought a Large Pro BA, Large cagdecks, and Medium Trousers.

Sorry, I cant compare them to Peak stuff as I haven't worn any for a long time. In comparison to Rasdex, I would say the sandiline sizes are all a bit smaller as I used to use Small for everything from Rasdex, and I cant fit in a Sandiline small cagdeck!

Cheers, Campbell