2 C1 canoes plus paddles and more - C1 canoes

Stuff for sale
C1stu

Post by C1stu » Thu May 31, 2007 6:56 pm

I have one brand new Junior Makoa. Designed for a paddler up to 67kg. I got the boat from Galasport because the World Championship site in Brazil this year is on very small water. I wanted to test it to see if it would be suitabe. It is a bit too small for me to race the international circuit, which is big white water. (I am 71KG). I have paddled the boat just once!!!!!!!

I have fully fitted out the boat. With a ''Martikan Carbon'' Knee block, foam seat and leg holds. I have resined in metal loops for the straps + buckles. All will be sold with the boat. Plus I will watch the paddler in the boat and advise of adjustments needed to make sure the person gets the most out of the boat.

The boat is the very best ''Team Galasport'' construction, I am guessing fully fitted out, with metal loops and straps, weighs in at about 8.5kg at most!

All up, that is a brand new fully fitted out Junior Makoa of the very best quality, plus advice from a GB Team paddler for over 10 years, and double Olympian.... to make sure the boat is perfectly fitted out for the person that buys it.

£1000

If interested please email me

Stumcintosh@aol.com

phatboy-lister

Post by phatboy-lister » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:16 pm

I REALLY WANT THAT FULL SIZED ONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C1stu

Post by C1stu » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:17 pm

I had 2 boats for sale. The full size Makoa has been sold. Read above to see edited details for the Junior Makoa.

Stu