C2's and Canoe kit for sale

Stuff for sale
lemonbelly

Post by lemonbelly » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Double Dutch Tanuki C2's for sale. Bargain prices because I need the room in my garage and hopefully encourage some more crews into GB competition!

I designed the Tanuki to be a stable C2 that turns fast. It's easy to paddle and because it's got plenty of volume it gives a lot of confidence on the whitewater.
All boats are front left / back right and are the top race construction.

Boat 1: Light blue deck / carbon hull. Good condition. Recently reseamed on stern. £350

Boat 2: Red and Gold Glitter. Used as a project boat and has been narrowed on the bow and cut down stern. Ideal for lighter paddlers. Good condition £350

Boat 3: Dark Blue deck / kevlar carbon hull. Super light race boat used only for the World Cups. Cut down stern, spins really fast. Reapired break on tail but otherwise VGC. £425

Boat 4: Light blue deck / carbon hull. Brand new, still in wrapping. Super deal at £600

Contact me for more info, testing etc. The boats have some foam fittings and straps but i can assist further in this to help set up the boats.

Also I have some C1 paddles going cheap £20-£40. Could be open to a deal on boat and paddles for clubs etc.

Peak C1 shorty cagdeck medium, red/black £25

Contact me on
lemonbelly@tiscali.co.uk
Nottingham 0115 9145552
Mobile 07825446731

Nick Smith