Free kit - Size Small

Stuff for sale
andyv

Free kit - Size Small

Post by andyv » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:13 pm

PeakUK Racer TopDeck

Circa 2002 PeakUK Long Sleeve Racer Top deck in Blue (Looks pretty similar to the current Racer Long) size Small - K1 Deck.

The Cagdeck looks in pretty good condition the seams are delaminating in a couple of tiny places and the elastic has separated from the neoprene on the deck at one point (5p size).

Neck seal is neoprene and fine, wrist seals are latex and both in good condition.

Has been gathering dust for the last 15 yrs so is free to a good home (would rather if you could collect from Bristol or pay postage), would be great for a junior starting out.

PeakUK Standard Deck - K1 deck

Similar vintage (i.e. ~2002) looks pretty much brand new, no size on it but I believe it is a small.

Again has been gathering dust for the last 15 yrs so is free to a good home (would rather if you could collect from Bristol or pay postage), would be great for a junior starting out.

I can send more information/photos if needed.

chriswilde

Re: Free kit - Size Small

Post by chriswilde » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi Andy,

If these are still available I am sure my son would make good use of both or pass on to someone else at the club. Will happily collect from Bristol. Just email me with when/where convenient. Chrisjdwilde@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris