Zig Zag Ark

Stuff for sale
Richie

Post by Richie » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Nearly new Zig Zag Ark for sale

This is the newest Zig Zag designed by Fabien Lefevre. It is the boat that he raced to an Olympic Silver medal in Beijing.
I have only used it for the past 2 weeks and feel that it is not right for me.

It is a top construction boat worth 1750euro new. With the current excahnge rate and with delivery costs, you are looking at £1600! It has a mini seam on the front and is seamless on the back. Red deck and red hull. Suitable for paddlers between 70 & 80kg.

only £1000.

I will only be in Nottingham from next Thursday (18th) until the Sunday. After that I will be out of the country until the end of February.

email: rich_hounslow@hotmail.com

Richie

Post by Richie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Now I'm back in the country I am putting this boat back up for sale again. I had several emails from people wanting to try the boat, but as I was away it wasn't possible. If those people wanted to contact me again they are welcome to the test the boat out. If there is any new interest, don't hesitate to contact me on the above email address.

Its unlikely that I will put the boat out during selection because I will have other things on my mind, but if you arrange it with me before hand, I will be happy to bring the boat to the course.

Rich