Vehicle Registration S111 LOM

Stuff for sale
Spiderman

Post by Spiderman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 am

Hi Slalom community.

Number plate for sale seen here:-

http://www.clevercaptures.com/Canoein....R-XL-LB

For the last couple of years I have enjoyed this registration number on my kayaking and general purpose truck. However, I am selling the vehicle, I do not have another vehicle to transfer the registration number to and I do not really wish to put the plate on a retention certificate. Consequently, I am offering the registration number for sale. It has not been advertised anywhere else yet (slalom exists in a number of other sports of course like water and snow skiing for example) as I thought I would offer it to my paddling pals in the first instance.

There is a transfer fee of £80 payable to get it on your vehicle which you would need to pay in addition to the price of the plate itself. So.....is anyone interested in this here? Price would be best offer over £500 .... there is no upper limit! :-) Please PM me or start an informal bidding here :-)

Incidentally, I have never been stopped for the "minor" infringement in the method of displaying this number as seen in the linked image but I do take the precation of carrying around with me a set of strictly correct plates and 4 elastic bands! I also pop this on using those elastic bands for the 30 minutes it takes to get the truck MOT'd :-)

So...either PM me or get bidding! :-)
Peter Parker - 12 gate courses are plenty long enough!