IMPORTANT

Place to chat about stuff OTHER than slalom
HaRVey

Post by HaRVey » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:28 pm

Hey guys and girls, :)

Im sorry to lure you here under false pretenses, this may not be important to you, but it is to me!

On June 9th 2006 i will have my last EVER exam, and in true student style i will be staying up the whole night in celebration of this remarkable acheivement.

However, and this is the IMPORTANT bit, unlike the average student my effort will not be for drunken fun and frolics, but in an effort to raise MONEY for the variety of Cancer Charities, that currently exist to help the many people that suffer and are affected by cancer and its problems.

To this end, i will be taking part in a World Record breaking 26-hour Canoe Polo match, organised by cancer challenge (www.cancerchallenge.org.uk). My aim is obviously to raise as much as possible as it is for a cause which is very important to me. You may have seen me wearing the 'Pink Rubber Bracelet', in support of Cancer Awareness.

In order for me to raise a generous amount, i'd like to ask for just £3, (enough to buy one beer on your night of celebration) which will go directly to those Charities who need our ongoing support in the battle against cancer.

I thank you in advance, please visit my sponsorship page:

http://www.cancerchallenge.org.uk/sponsor/robinvasey

and do something special today change a life. Robin :)