Who Are YOU - Over 500 registered users, but. . .

Oh dear... enter at your own risk!
Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:27 pm

I've sort of assumed that Dee was fairly obviously me (Dee Lindesay), at least to anyone that knows me, based on my postings. How many "Dees" have a son called Forbes and organise shepperton slaloms?.... talking of which......

Mainly I'm just too lazy to think of a synonym...

Don't have a problem with anonymity unless someone is using it to hide behind when posting offensively. Could I guess be a problem it someone pretends to be someone else. Perhaps I could register as Colin W and then put all sorts of stuff on the website so that the real Colin got lots of stick!
Kit Washer, Entry Clerk, Chauffeur, Reluctant Organiser, Online Entry Advocate .....
Anything I post under this user is my personal opinion; I am not posting as a member of the Slalom Committee!

phatboy

Post by phatboy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:09 pm

lol ye iv been on the receiving end of vicious verbal attacks for posting an add asking about possible sponsorship deals and the attacker was rude enough to hide behind a name i shalnt mention but i hav to say it wasnt very pleasant!!! i think this topic is an important one thats one which shouldn't be sidetracked.

Matt Lister !:D :D :D
Phatty!