Safety Forms for Tees Barrage Prem/1 (14/15 Oct)

Discuss past and future events
lesf

Safety Forms for Tees Barrage Prem/1 (14/15 Oct)

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Please note - Tees Barrage have changed their Safety Forms so most people paddling at the event will need to complete and return a new form (even me!)

Important: Before getting on the water, ALL paddlers must have completed the centre's Medical Consent and Risk Declaration Form AND must sign in at the centre each day that they are paddling.

The centre changed their forms in April 2017, so if you have not completed a from since then you must complete and return a new form as follows:
1. Download and complete the centre’s Medical Consent and Risk Declaration Forms - see [b]https://tbiwwc.com/wp-content/upload ... 17.pdf[/b]

2. Return these to TBIWWC before the event. The address is on the bottom of the forms. Mark the envelope Tees Barrage Slalom Safety Forms.

This must be done before you get on the water at the event. The start list will be cross checked with the centre’s record of paddlers and anyone not completing the required information risks disqualification!

To make life easier for everyone (you, us and the centre) please complete your paperwork in advance of the weekend and sign in when you arrive each day.

Thanks
Les

Steve Agar

Re: Safety Forms for Tees Barrage Prem/1 (14/15 Oct)

Post by Steve Agar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Les,

Is the running order likely to be as per entries received - K1M, K1W....?

lesf

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:22 pm

yes, the order will be the same as for the entries received list

lesf

Post by lesf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Can I just remind everyone that you need to complete the Barrage Forms for this race - most likely take them with you now.

Also that you have to sign in each day you are paddling

Please don't send them to me!!