Proxy Voting at the ACM

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
jim croft

Post by jim croft » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 am

:angry: Notes on the cunduct of Consultative Meetings d) sould be removed. altough it says on the form to be returned by 23rd November that is to help with admin Proxy's can be handed in up to 1/2 before the meeting.

Apologies for the mistake
Jim Slalom Admin

Munchkin

Post by Munchkin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 am

Jim, when will the forms be sent? We have not had ours yet...

jim croft

Post by jim croft » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

Muchkin the forms were sent out by first class post on the 12th November with the ACM Agenda and a club registration form.
Jim

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 am

I confirm it was with the Proteus agenda, and registration form - but seem to have lost that so hope Jim will have a spare registration form or two at the ACM.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points

jim croft

Post by jim croft » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 am

:p Plenty of spare forms with me
Jim :D

Munchkin

Post by Munchkin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

Ummm... I was wondering when the agenda would arrive too!!! I think ours is somewhere at the bottom of a postbag somewhere :-( Hope the postman enjoys reading it!

Canadian Paddler

Post by Canadian Paddler » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm

The Agenda is available from Nicks site, or pm me (or probably Jim) and I will email a copy to anyone who does not have one yet.

If you are giving your votes to another club, the administrtaor needs either sight of the signed proxy form or (I believe) a letter signed by an officer or the slalom rep on headed papaer asking for the vote(s) to be given to someone else. Giving these to Jim at 9:59 on Saturday and asking him to review, check all the details are correct is not fair, hence at least 30 mins before the meeting. It would be nice to at least email him in advance so that he can be ready to just check the documentation and give you the votes quickly.
All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers.
Old. Fat. Slow. Bad tempered. And those are my good points