CR Cats website......

General slalom chatter...rant about the bad, rave about the good
bankside

CR Cats website......

Post by bankside » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Was looking to see if the good news about the juniors had been posted but the site has disappeared!

Anyone know what has happened?

Plain speaker

Re: CR Cats website......

Post by Plain speaker » Fri May 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Edited on request - Steve, site admin

Plain speaker

Post by Plain speaker » Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

hi all it would appear you are not allowed to give a factual based respone to you question as I have been gagged by the site admin so maybe the site was deleted by the tooth fairy not

Jem

Post by Jem » Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Beware of Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing

The Psychological literature identifies Personalities that are Manipulative, the “Wolves in Sheeps Clothing”. These are people that use deceit in their dealings with those around them. The Manipulator may be conscious of their manipulation, or unconscious and blind to their willful use of deceit.

The Arbinger Institute first brought to my attention the process of Self Deception in our minds when run by our Ego rather than the underlying Self.

Manipulative people will say some of the most unsettling things. This inevitably begs the question: Do they really believe what they’re saying?

“Manipulative people prey on our sensibilities, emotional sensitivity, and especially, our conscientiousness. And sometimes they speak and act with such conviction, that we begin to believe them. We can even start feeling responsible in some way for what we perceive to be their pain.” Dr George Simon

How to spot an Emotional Manipulator? The simplest answer is “trust your gut, not their words”. If your intuition tells you, ignore their words.

How Apt

Plain speaker

Post by Plain speaker » Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

As long as postings are based in fact and are in line with what you'd be happy to say face-to-face to said people then all should be good.

Cheers,

Steve
found this post by admin on thread re john brown funny how the admin allowed these posts to stand but deleted my post which was fact based and I would be prepared to say "face-to-face"

SteveM
Site Admin

Post by SteveM » Wed May 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Ok time to lock this thread I'm afraid.

Plain Speaker, I made my reasoning clear to you directly by PM so please don't pretend this is a mystery or conspiracy.

I am legally responsible for the opinions stated on this board, no matter who actually posts them. The statement you made was potentially libellous and a complaint was made to me.

Therefore your post was removed.

Regards

Steve